- Bring quinoa to the boil then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add the celery and carrots, mix well and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, courgettes, tomatoes, stock, cumin, chilli powder, coriander, cayenne, and oregano.
- Mix well then cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir the cooked quinoa into the vegetables and serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.