- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped
- black olives
- Mix together potato, flour, and egg.
- Mix hamburger with onion, garlic, salt, pepper, egg, and olive.
- Heat 4" of oil in frying pan.
- With a spoon, scoop out a hole in the center of the potato mixture.
- Place a tbsp.
- Of meat mixture in the center, fold top of potato over to completely close it up.
- Gently roll it in your floured hands and lower in the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.