- 8 oz muenster or white cheese, freshly grated
- 4 hard boiled egg yolks
- 2 smashed, seeded mild green or yellow chili peppers or 1 tbsp chili powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lb potatoes, cooked, peeled
- bibb lettuce leaves
- 3 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 black olives or pimento stuffed
- Combine cheese, egg yolks and chiles in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon.
- Add the oil, cream and lemon juice, while beating constantly.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and blend thoroughly.
- Arrange potatoes on a serving platter, top with the cheese sauce and garnish with the lettuce leaves, eggs and.