- 19½ oz minced clams, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 24 thin slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- In a medium bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
- Flatten each slice of bread with a rolling pin; spread with 1 tablespoon of clam mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style and cut in half.
- Place 1 inch apart on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mist rolls with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.