- Coat tube pan with carmelized sugar.
- Allow to harden, then place pan in container with ice cold water until the carmelized sugar cracks.
- Mix other ingredient in order, stir well and pour in mold.
- Place mold in pan with 2" hot water in preheated oven.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until firm.
- Let cool, then invert and unmold.
- Decorate with fresh berries or edible flowers, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.