- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, ½ cup of sugar, vanilla, and eggs and set aside.
- In a saucepan dissolve the remaining cup sugar in water over a low heat until it becomes syrupy and tan in color.
- Pour the caramel in a glass baking dish and pour the milk mixture on top.
- Take a slightly larger glass dish and fill halfway with water.
- Place the dish with the milk mixture inside the larger dish and cover with foil.
- Place in prepared over; cook at 325 degrees until custard is completely cooked (30–45 minutes).
- Cool and chill.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.