- Heat salad oil, in it saute garlic and onion about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, chili pepper, seasoned salt, salt, red pepper, tabasco, water, 1 cup milk.
- Stir while boil, then simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
- Simmer flounder fillets 6 minutes.
- Also, beat cream cheese with ¼ cup milk.
- Stir cream-cheese mixture, then shrimp and corn, into soup, cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Drain flounder fillets then place a half in each of 6 soup plates.
- Spoon hot soup over fillets, garnish with mint sprigs and serve.