The fish must be a fresh one. For 4 people
- 200 g white skin fish
- ½ teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated 'limo' red pepper
- 2½ oz lemons
- some grated red onion
- salt and white pepper
- extra: sweet potato and 'choclos'
- Cut the fish in 3 cm x 3 cm squares.
- Add ground garlic, salt, ground red pepper, white pepper and grated 'limo' red pepper.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix for 1 minute.
- Finally add grated red onion over the fish.
- Serve with sweet potatos and 'choclos'.