- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Oil a 2-quart gratin dish.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and add leeks.
- Saute, stirring, until they become tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook, stirring, for another minute.
- Add the peppers and cook, covered, for 5 to 10 more minutes, until peppers are tender, yet crisp.
- Remove pepper mixture for the heat.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Stir in the quinoa and add cheese, potatoes, pepper mixture, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let mixture rest about 5 minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.